Cannon-Fenske uncalibrated viscometer tube for use in obtaining kinematic viscosities of transparent liquids (ASTM Method of Test D445).
· KIMAX® tube designed from ASTM Specification D446
· Permanently marked with an individual serial number
· Viscosity ranges shown below are for an efflux time greater than 200 seconds
· Lines and legend are printed black
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
Calibration against a standard liquid of known viscosity or against a second viscometer with a known constant must be made before use.
After placing your order, click here to REDEEM PROMOTIONAL OFFERS.