CLASS-A KIMCOTE® CYLINDERS WITH REVERSE GRADUATIONS
KimCote® Class A cylinder is marked with a reverse metric scale.
· KimCote® safety coating reduces the hazards of shattered glass
· “TD” appears on each cylinder and indicates the cylinder is calibrated to deliver
· Cylinder is marked with a white, reverse, single metric scale
· Hexagonal base is flat ground for stability
· SAFE-GARD® bumper is supplied
· Designed from ASTM Specification E1272, Style I, Class A requirements
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
After placing your order, click here to REDEEM PROMOTIONAL OFFERS.